All Ages Summer Reading Program 2018
Reading Takes You Everywhere! Friday, June 1 - Wednesday, August 1
How to participate:
- Sign up at any summer reading table.
- Mark every day that you read.
- 5 days of reading = 1 prize drawing entry.
- Check-in allowed only once per day at the summer reading table for your age group.
- Ages 0-13 receive a max of one entry per check-in.
- High school students and adults may receive multiple entries per check-in.
- New for this year: Teens and adults can sign up and log their books online at Beanstack.
Age groups: 0-3, 4-8, 9-13, High School, Adult
Check-in will begin on Monday, June 11. Complete four check-ins to receive a book, plus an automatic entry into the grand prize drawing! Keep reading and complete activities (max. 6) to receive bonus entries. The last day for check-in is Wednesday, August 1. All winners will be notified by Monday, August 6.
Created by Melissa Apple on
May 17th, 2018 @ 3:38 PM.
Updated on Jun 14th, 2018 @ 2:02 PM.