Loan Periods, Item Limits, and Renewal Information
- All print materials, audiobooks, and items from the Beyond Books collection may be checked out for 3 weeks.
- All movies, music, and video games may be checked out for 2 weeks.
- Loan periods for interlibrary loan materials are determined by the owning library.
- Patrons may check out up to 20 CDs, 10 movies, 3 pre-loaded MP3 Playaways, and 2 videogames. Patrons are also limited to 2 items from the Beyond Books collection.
- All items may be renewed up to 2 times, provided the account is in good standing and there are no holds on the item. The only exceptions are video games and items from the Beyond Books collection, which may not be renewed.
- Renewals may be done online, by phone, or in person. Please have your library card number ready if renewing by phone. If renewing online, you will need your library card number and pin and be sure to check the due dates to make sure the items were renewed. Check our automatic renewal page for more information!
- Non-circulating materials including reference and local history collections, the current issue of all juvenile and adult magazines, newspapers, microfilm, and microfiche.
Created by Nathan Hare on
Apr 21st, 2017 @ 2:27 PM.
Updated on Mar 27th, 2019 @ 6:05 PM.