Let Reading Take You: to National Parks!
Let Reading Take You Everywhere this summer! Take a trip to the US National Parks with this week's selections!
Let reading take you everywhere this summer! Below are a selection of books (fiction & nonfiction) and DVDs connected to the United States National Parks. For more, visit our Reading Takes You Everywhere display on the 2nd floor! If you haven't signed up for summer reading it is NOT too late! You can do so at olpl.beanstack.org or stop by the Adult Services desk.
- The national parks coast to coast : 100 best hikes
- National parks : a kid's guide to America's parks, monuments and landmarks
- America's national parks : the spectacular forces that shaped our treasured lands
- National Geographic the national parks : an illustrated history
- Complete national parks of the United States : featuring 400+ parks, monuments, battlefields, historic sites, scenic trails, recreation areas, and seashores
- California, Redwoods to Death Valley [DVD videorecording]
- Weekend explorer : Carlsbad, New Mexico [DVD videorecording]
- Arizona's Grand Canyon [DVD videorecording]
- Letters from Yellowstone
- The road to paradise
- Bad Call
- America's national parks. Yosemite and Olympic
Happy Reading! --Kristin
Created by Kristin Lansdown on
Jul 1st, 2018 @ 12:49 PM.
Updated on Jul 1st, 2018 @ 2:49 PM.