How to Get Started with hoopla
Easy steps to getting started with hoopla
Oak Lawn Residents get ready to experience hoopla! Instantly borrow free digital movies, music, eBooks, and more, 24/7!
Make sure you have your Oak Lawn Public Library Card and your pin number, you are ready to go!
- Go to https://www.hoopladigital.com/ or To download the mobile version of hoopla go to your devices app store available on updated versions of devices supporting Apple or Google Play.
- Click on Get Started
- Choose Oak Lawn Library
- Enter your library card number and PIN (your PIN is the password you use to place holds, if you aren't sure, it is the last four digits of your phone number associated with your account).
- Now create a password you will use to log in next time. Keep this one safe and handy.
- You are now on your way to using hoopla Digital!
- Browse or search for titles, click on Borrow.
- You can checkout up to 4 items a month and no waiting lists! You can stream these titles or download them to a mobile device if you are reading or watching on the go.
- Borrowed titles will be returned automatically when your lending period is over which means no late fees! eBooks, comics and audiobooks - 21 days; Music albums 7 days; movie and TV content 72 hours after borrowing
For help, visit https://www.hoopladigital.com/help
or contact Shannon Kazmierczak at email@example.com or 708.422.4990 x515
Created by Shannon Kazmierczak on
May 31st, 2017 @ 2:46 PM.
Updated on Jul 12th, 2017 @ 12:37 PM.