Curbside Pickup NEW Hours
Curbside Pickup Hours: Tuesday &Thursday, 11am-7pm / Saturday, 11am-5pm
Curbside Pickup Instructions:
- This service is available for Oak Lawn residents only
- Designated curbside pickup hours are Tuesday & Thursday, 11am-7pm and Saturday from 11am-5pm .
Please park in one of the designated spots on the east ( Cook Avenue ) side of the building.
- To pick up an item at curbside, please place a hold in our library catalog ( catalog.olpl.org ) or chat using the chat button on the webpage, or call the library for assistance.
Please note that only Oak Lawn Public Library owned items are available for reservation at this time.
- You will receive a phone call or email letting you know that your requested items are available for pick up.
Please do not attempt to pick up your items before you receive this notification. Items that are available for pickup will be held for seven days.
- When you arrive to pick up your reserved items, please call the number (708) 422-4990 and we will bring your items out to you.
During curbside hours you may also text our new curbside communicator at 708-931-9030 or click here to coordinate pickup when you arrive.
- Please open your trunk to adhere to social distancing and minimize contact. OLPL staff will place items in your trunk.
- Staff will ask you to confirm your identity with your library card, valid Drivers License, or State ID Card.
- If you are not sure what to read (or watch or listen to) next, please feel free to call us for Reader’s Advisory suggestions.
If you have questions please don’t hesitate to ask by calling (708) 422-4990 or using the Ask a Librarian feature. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Created by Nathan Hare on
May 28th, 2020 @ 8:42 PM.
Updated on Jul 6th, 2020 @ 8:46 AM.