Board of Trustees
Meet the Board
- Joan Buschbach, President (seated right)
- Sue Whisson, Vice-President (seated left)
- Joe Skibinski, Financial Secretary (standing far right)
- Suzanne Marzano, Secretary (not pictured)
- Pat O'Donnell, Trustee (standing far left)
- Sean Kelly, Trustee (standing center)
- Roseann Spoto, Trustee (standing center)
Connect anytime with all board members by filling out this contact form.
Oak Lawn voters elect trustees for six-year terms. The Board meets the third Tuesday of each month at 6:45pm in the Oak Lawn Rotary Room (lower level); the public is always welcome.
The Board of Trustees of the Oak Lawn Public Library is responsible for governance and overseeing the provision of Library services to meet the needs of the Oak Lawn community. To this end, the Board shall:
- Determine Library policies
- Employ a capable Library director
- Secure adequate funds for Library operations
- Approve expenditure of Library funds
- Provide and maintain adequate facilities
- Ensure a representative selection of Library materials
- Promote use of the Library within the community
Upcoming 2019 Meeting
- Tuesday, August 20 at 6:45pm
- Tuesday, September 17 at 6:45pm
- Tuesday, October 15 at 6:45pm
- Tuesday, November 19 at 6:45pm
View Current Board Meeting Agenda
View Current Board Meeting Minutes
View Reorganization Meeting Minutes
Created by Erin Foley on
Jun 3rd, 2017 @ 12:26 PM.
Updated on Aug 14th, 2019 @ 3:00 PM.