Still on the fence about trying eBooks?
I know the conversation you are having in your head right now. . .
'I don't like reading eBooks. I'm on a computer all day, I don't want to stare at a screen anymore. I love the feel of the book and turning the actual pages. The technology is just too hard. Reading on a device isn't really reading. EBooks and all of this technology is ruining our society. I like to see my progress when I'm reading. I want to be able to flip through the pages. I want to be able to share my books. I love the smell of books. . .'
These are all legit arguments, however, let me counter your arguments with these ideas. . . .
- You can literally have access to every book you own in your pocket.
- There's a handy dictionary at your fingertips.
- On vacation and have a bunch of books to read? Great! Put them all on your device in one sleek slim little package, more room for souvenirs.
- Instant gratification!
- Don't worry, no one will know you are reading that steamy romance. . . wink wink.
- Budding novelists and indie publishers publish in electronic format first in most cases.
- No wait times, no overdue books.
- Increase your font size, change the margins, change the font, take notes, highlight things you want to remember.
- You will never lose a bookmark again.
- Save a tree
So with all those ideas in mind. . . why not give it a try? If you are ready, we are willing and able to show you how! Make an appointment with an eBook Specialist by contacting Shannon Kazmierczak 708.422.4990 x515 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Created by Shannon Kazmierczak on
Jul 12th, 2017 @ 9:33 AM.
Updated on Jul 13th, 2017 @ 6:13 PM.