Board of Trustees
Meet the Board
Roseann Spoto, President (bottom row, left)
Joan Buschbach, Vice President (bottom row, middle)
Suzanne Marzano, Secretary (not pictured)
Joe Skibinski, Financial Secretary (top row, middle)
Tom March, Trustee (top row, right)
Sue Whisson, Trustee (bottom row, right)
Connect anytime with all board members by sending an email to email@example.com
Oak Lawn voters elect trustees for six-year terms. The Board meets the third Tuesday of each month at 6:45pm in the Oak Lawn Rotary Room (lower level); the public is always welcome.
The Board of Trustees of the Oak Lawn Public Library is responsible for governance and overseeing the provision of Library services to meet the needs of the Oak Lawn community. To this end, the Board shall:
1. Determine Library policies
2. Employ a capable Library director
3. Secure adequate funds for Library operations.
4. Approve expenditure of Library funds.
5. Provide and maintain adequate facilities
6. Ensure a representative selection of Library materials.
7. Promote use of the Library within the community.
Tuesday, Oct. 17 at 6:45pm
Tuesday, Nov. 28 at 6:45pm
View Current Board Meeting Agendas
View Current Board Meeting Minutes
View Reorganization Meeting Minutes
Created by Erin Foley on
Jun 3rd, 2017 @ 12:26 PM.
Updated on Oct 11th, 2017 @ 3:11 PM.